Why is my credit card being declined?
If your credit card is declined, there are a few reasons why that might happen:
- The credit card is expired—please verify that your card has not expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit—please verify with your credit card issuer.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit—please verify with your credit card issuer.
- There may be technical issues—generally an error message will appear if this is the case.
- The billing information may be incorrect—please make sure you're using the address linked to the card.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment, you can contact us here for help.