At Esri Ireland, we are committed to helping our customers and our communities when disaster strikes. We have a well established Disaster Response Program and we've been helping organisations across the globe respond to COVID-19.
We have also created a number of solutions and templates specific to the COVID-19 pandemic, known as the Coronavirus Recovery Solutions. The Coronavirus Recovery Solutions are a set of ArcGIS Solutions that help both the public and private sector take steps to reopen and recover from the impacts of COVID-19 in their community. ArcGIS Solutions are a set of configurable, industry specific maps and applications compiled into a package that can be deployed to your ArcGIS Online account in minutes.
This blog explains how easy it is to implement one of these solutions – the Small Business Impact Dashboard.
1. Log into ArcGIS Online.
2. Navigate to ArcGIS Solutions.
3. Search for "Coronavirus Small Business Recovery".
4. Deploy the Solution.
5. Go back to ArcGIS Online and select Content. A folder should have been created called "Coronavirus Small Business Recovery".
6. Within this folder you will find various materials needed to deploy other applications as part of the Coronavirus Recovery Solutions. However, to create the Small Business Impact Dashboard, we only need the Small Business Impact Survey123 form and the Small Business Impact Dashboard.
7. Firstly, download the Survey form and open it in Survey123 Connect. From here, you will be able to edit and customise the survey form provided in the Solution.
8. Once published, you can then construct a web map using the feature service the Survey created and enter in some sample answers.
9. This web map was then used for the Small Business Impact Dashboard (provided in the Solution folder) which I also customised but kept the overall theme and structure. The statistics in this Dashboard are based on the answers submitted to the Survey123 Form.