Audience and Goals
Experienced ArcGIS for Desktop (ArcMap) users
Completion of ArcGIS 2 - Essentials of ArcGIS 10.x for Desktop or equivalent working knowledge
- Define ArcGIS Pro terminology
- Navigate the ArcGIS Pro user interface
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project and assign tasks
- Import MXD files and work with both local and online data.
- Edit 2D and 3D data.
- Perform geoprocessing and analysis tasks.
- Create 3D data and 3D scenes, and convert a 2D map to a 3D scene.
- Create and share multiple layouts from a single map.
- Use ArcGIS Pro as part of the broader ArcGIS platform.