What are Support Services?
Support Services are designed to make sure that you and your colleagues continue to get maximum value from your organisation’s investment in Esri products. These services may be purchased individually or grouped together to form a more strategic Enterprise Advantage Programme. Please see below for further information on the individual services we offer, or contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss your specific requirements.
Complimentary for the first 12 months as part of your initial software purchase. Thereafter, Standard Support is provided to customers renewing their annual maintenance.
- Access to Technical Support analysts via email, phone and interactive support
- Support available Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM, excluding Public Holidays (Rep. of Ireland)
- Eligibility to the latest software versions and upgrades, including ArcGIS Online
Extends the Standard Support service, offering prioritised case management and assigned technical staff who focus on understanding your operational work-flows and business needs.
- Designation of a Technical Account Manager to work with your organisation
- Prioritised Case Management and Response, with 24/7 analyst availability
- Regular on-site visits to discuss ongoing issues and future plans
Extends the Standard Support service to include troubleshooting of custom code, provision of best practice advice and workarounds for customers using Esri SDKs and APIs.
- Developer Support is offered via Developer Support (DS) Credits
- DS credits are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Alternative "Code Buddy" service, offering an experienced Esri UK Developer to provide remote or on-site assistance.
Extended Hours Support
Extended Hours Support provides Standard Support services outside of the normal core hours (9:00am - 5:30pm). This could be for a specific/defined period of time or activity (e.g. a weekend upgrade), or a permanent extension to the core hours (e.g. 8:00am - 8:00pm).
Training is vital to acquiring the GIS knowledge and skills to benefit you and your organisation. An Esri Ireland training course helps to show you new capabilities and efficient ways of working.
- Different training options available to suit individual requirements
- Taught by Esri certified instructors with expertise in the course subject matter
- Maximise your training budget by purchasing Learning Credits
Find out more...