Collaborating in construction using geospatial information - 10th April 2014
Improve decision making, planning and coordination of major construction projects
Management of massive volumes of asset information is a key challenge for all parties involved in major construction projects.
Using the Kings Cross redevelopment by Argent as a case study, this webinar will show how instant access to shared asset information enabled:
It will describe how the use of a cloud based geospatial information system allowed teams to create dynamic, interactive asset maps linked to the project management database and give everyone access to the same accurate information via the intranet.
- Better planning decisions and programme phasing over time
- Effective communications between all stakeholders
- Improved collaboration between investors, developers, external partners, contractors and stakeholders.
1. Managing the Kings Cross redevelopment
André Gibbs, Partner with responsibility for Operations, Argent (Property Development) Services LLP
2. Collaborating through geospatial information
Steven Eglinton, Director, GeoEnable
3. Geospatial solutions for Architecture, Engineering and Construction
Caroline Steer, GIS Consultant, Esri UK
Date and time: Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 12:00