Senior GIS Contractor
This role will work with cross-divisional teams, with an initial emphasis on subject areas such as housing and planning.
The successful candidate should be capable of working on their own initiative, having experience of initial engagement and requirements gathering to design, data management and delivery via the Esri technology suite. Knowledge of the ArcGIS Enterprise platform is of particular importance.
- Carrying out core GIS tasks such as data preparation, data collection and management, data analysis and output with a focus on ArcGIS Online and Portal
- Liaising with external organisations, document progress and issues and report to senior management, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 years GIS Experience
- In excess of 2 years of industry experience working with Esri technology:
Specifically ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Desktop (10.3 onwards). ArcGIS Enterprise/Online experience should include Story Maps and a range of application templates
- A 3rd level qualification e.g. degree/HND or equivalent in a subject which included a significant element of GIS
- Cartography and map representation
- Skills transfer and training
- On-site problem solving and development
- Experience of completing tasks to achieve time, cost and quality targets
- Prior experience in managing projects from initial engagement and requirements gathering to design, data management and delivery via the Esri technology suite including ArcGIS Online and Portal
- Experience with data management and data collation projects with strong QA/QC elements are extremely desirable
- Design, implementation, test and commissioning of Web Map Services using ArcGIS for Server, Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online
- Expertise in current best practice in data management and analysis
- Knowledge and experience of relational database products and their application to GIS solutions
- Implementation of spatial databases using Geodatabase schema methods
This role will be based in Dublin City Centre.
If you would like to be part of this winning team then please submit your application along with your CV quoting the job title above to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esri Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.