*APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE NOW CLOSED*
GIS Project Manager– Esri Ireland Professional Services (Ref:PM2016_01)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
At Esri Ireland we believe that knowing where things happen matters to business. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information.
We are seeking to recruit high calibre GIS Project Manager to our growing professional services team, delivering GI solutions to our customers that meet their needs and that are aligned to both the customers and Esri Irelands business objectives. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with Customers on the successful delivery of projects in the ICT sector and has an interest in Geographical Information Systems.
We are especially interested in people with some or all of the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent facilitation and communications skills, including effective requirements gathering
- Excellent customer facing skills and track record in building successful relationships
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from concept to completion
- Extensive experience of formal project management methodologies
- Excellent track record of successful project delivery with a record of achieving financial, quality, and timeline targets
- Excellent commercial awareness and good financial management skills
- Highly organised in approach and strong leadership qualities, to encourage and motivate project teams
- Excellent influencing skills
- Experience in applied Geographical Information Systems to provide business solutions would be an advantage
Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in a solutions delivery/ professional services environment and be able to demonstrate an ability to manage the conflicting demands that this position presents.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and an understanding of the tight deadlines associated with project work.
Esri Ireland has a strong commitment to helping our clients succeed through providing them with solutions that exactly meets their needs and we have a culture with a strong work ethic were we get things done and enjoy doing it. This culture is underpinned by our core values of Honesty & Integrity, Collaboration & Teamwork, Work Life Balance and Knowledge & Expertise. We have structured training and development programmes for all employees and we offer a competitive salary plus package.
If you would like to be part of this winning team then please submit your application along with your CV quoting the reference above to email: email@example.com