The role will be supporting a customer’s GIS Asset Team in maintaining and updating their GIS data.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out assessment, cleaning and enhancement of existing asset data.
- Liaising with third parties in relation to sourcing data
- QA of data from third parties
- Data capture from aerial photography and GPS data
- Management of digital data
- Produce high quality reports and maps as and when requested using the information provided
- Search of ownership of land parcels using the Property Registration Authority of Ireland
- update custom CRM with weekly updates and share these updates with relevant stakeholders
- To work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good working knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop and editing tools
- An understanding of the capabilities of GIS and its application in real world situations
- Awareness of relational database products and their application to GIS solutions
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of products Access, Word and Excel, as required to produce the reports
Staff will be trained to carry out specific tasks. They will be expected to have knowledge of most common ArcGIS functions/toolbars and to have a reasonable understanding of geodatabases and data management practices.
The initial assignment of the role will be based in the customer’s office in Co. Cavan.
If you would like to be part of this winning team then please submit your application along with your CV quoting the job title above to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esri Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.