The role will be supporting a customer’s GIS Asset Team.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- QA of data from third parties, reviewing and approving as-built asset data
- Carry out assessment, cleaning and enhancement of existing asset data where required
- Management of digital data
- Produce high quality reports and maps as and when requested using the information provided
- To work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of Esri’s ArcGIS Platform
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of products Access, Word and Excel, as required to produce the Reports
- Familiar with the spatial data sets likely to be used in the day to day work of the Team;
-Planning authority – planning/development management portal
-EPA environmental data sets
-Water Framework Directive datasets
-IW asset data sets, pipe networks, abstractions/discharges etc
Staff will be trained to carry out specific tasks. They will be expected to have knowledge of most common ArcGIS functions/toolbars and to have a reasonable understanding of geodatabases and data management practices.
The assignment of the role will be based in the customer’s office in Dublin City Centre.
If you would like to be part of this winning team then please submit your application along with your CV quoting the job title above to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esri Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.