Digital Marketing Assistant
Maternity Cover, Dublin based.
This contract role offers an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, hi-tech, challenging and friendly environment. An ability to communicate effectively, have excellent written communication skills, learn rapidly and think analytically will be essential. This role is predominantly office based, with occasional travel to the UK and Northern Ireland. The contract is for a 12-month period.
About Esri Ireland
Esri Ireland specialises in the application of geographic information systems (GIS), helping customers record where things happen and analyse why, with the aim of providing insight and helping them to make better decisions.
As Esri's official point of presence in Ireland it has, since 2002, partnered with both the public and private sector to help them understand the impact of geography on their business.
Officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland, Esri Ireland is part of the Esri Global Network, a billion-dollar privately held software company with nearly 10,000 employees worldwide: www.esri-ireland.ie
Esri Ireland Marketing
Esri Ireland is a vibrant and growing team of 51 employees.
Marketing sits within Esri Ireland's Commercial Team comprising of Esri Ireland's Country Manager, Head of Marketing, CTO, Sales Manager and Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Esri Ireland, we are seeking a motivated, creative and energetic individual for a 12- month maternity contract.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will support the design, development and delivery of marketing activities, content and supporting collateral in-line with the company’s strategic marketing plan.
Joanne McLaughlin, Head of Marketing
Skills & Knowledge
- 3 years’ work experience within a marketing function desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good social media knowledge.
- Strong planning and co-ordination skills, able to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Solid computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems to manage website presence.
- Third Level Marketing Qualification.
- Acute attention to detail
- Planned and organised
- Proficient with CRM, email automation technology
- Accountability to work as self-starter
- Results orientation
- Able to take direction
Esri Ireland – Web Site Management
Ongoing CMS management of the Esri Ireland web site:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to manage Esri Ireland’s web site and associated content.
- Update web page with relevant content.
- Help in the development of the company website, to drive online traffic and continue to improve usability.
- Help with the continuous improvement and optimisation of website and other social channels.
- Maintain the SEO strategy, inbound & outbound linking for the website to ensure growth in traffic to the website.
- Work with Google Analytics to analyse and report on the performance of the Esri Ireland web site.
- Produce monthly reports for the Head of Marketing on web site metrics.
Marketing Information Tools - CRM and Email Automation Systems
Work with Esri Ireland’s CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and Email Automation (Click Dimensions) systems:
- Create marketing lists from within the CRM for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Create email blasts (e-newsletters, product updates) to customers and prospects.
- Create email blasts to promote Esri Ireland’s Training offerings.
Communications /Writing Skills for Content Creation
Support the Head of Marketing in content creation:
- Assist with content writing for Esri Ireland’s online (web, digital, social media) and print communications channels.
- Assist in the creation of content for Esri Ireland press news and announcements for the Esri Ireland website.
- Assist in the creation of content for product and training campaigns.
- Create content for Esri Ireland’s monthly customer e-newsletter.
- Assist with the creation of collateral for Esri Ireland customer case studies.
- Assist in the creation of internal marketing and communications to the Esri Ireland team.
- Carry out social media campaigns and e-marketing initiatives.
General marketing activities
- Have a good understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube Social media platforms for use in a B2B environment.
- Examine LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube Analytics tools to report on social media engagement and performance.
- Oversee the creation of both on-line and off-line artwork and graphics including web banners, print ads and social media images
- Brief external marketing agencies and other suppliers.
- Provide event management support for internal and external company events and represent Esri Ireland at same.
- Communicate and liaise with international Esri marketing teams, (in Europe and the US) to share best practice.
- Knowledge of CRM, CMS and Email Automation Systems
- Experience of online, digital and social media marketing communications.
- Excellent written communications skills for content creation.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, extremely organised, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in dealing with internal teams and external suppliers & agencies.
- Experience in organising company events, sponsored events, company exhibitor activities
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Email automation would be an advantage.
- Experience of Adobe Experience Manager, for creating and managing company website would also be advantageous.
How to Apply / Contact
- A marketing graduate with three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have studied marketing to degree level or studied marketing as part of a broader business degree.
- A candidate with less experience but with the necessary skills will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV by email to Joanne McLaughlin - email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th September 2017
Esri Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.