*APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE NOW CLOSED*
Customer Success Manager– Esri Ireland Professional Services (Ref:CSM2016_01)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
At Esri Ireland we believe that knowing “where” things happen matters. We are a software and services organisation specialising in the application of geographic information systems. We help our customers make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information.
Since 2002 we have partnered with both the public and private sector to help them understand the impact of geography on their business. We employ a team of 48 people locally in Dublin and Belfast, we’re part of the Esri Global Network and we continue to grow each year.
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre GIS Customer Success Manager/ Project Manager to join our professional services team. The successful candidate will deliver GI solutions to our customers that meet both their needs and Esri Ireland’s business objectives. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with customers on the successful delivery of projects in the ICT sector and who has an interest in Geographical Information Systems.
We are especially keen to meet people with some or all of the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent facilitation and communications skills, including effective requirements gathering and proposal writing.
- Excellent customer facing skills and a track record in building successful relationships.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from concept to completion.
- Extensive experience of formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent track record of successful project delivery with a record of achieving financial, quality, and timeline targets.
- Excellent commercial awareness and good financial management skills.
- Experience in applied Geographical Information Systems to provide business solutions.
- Highly organised in approach and strong leadership qualities, to encourage and motivate project teams.
- A good knowledge of wider GI industry trends and understanding of specific GI industry domains.
- Excellent influencing skills at managerial level.
- An understanding of the consultative selling process.
- An understanding and awareness around how to initiate and effect business change.
Candidates must have at least 4 years experience in a solutions delivery/ professional services environment and be able to demonstrate an ability to manage the conflicting demands that this position presents.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and an understanding of the tight deadlines associated with project work.
Esri Ireland has a strong commitment to helping our clients succeed through providing them with solutions that exactly meets their needs and we have a culture with a strong work ethic were we get things done and enjoy doing it.
This culture is underpinned by our core values of Honesty & Integrity, Collaboration & Teamwork, Work Life Balance and Knowledge & Expertise. We have structured training and development programmes for all employees and we offer a competitive salary plus package.
If you would like to be part of a growing team then please submit your application along with your CV quoting the reference above to email: email@example.com