Experienced Business Development/Sales Professional
At Esri Ireland we believe that knowing where things happen matters. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographic information.
We are seeking to hire a high calibre Business Development/Sales Professional to join our growing commercial team during 2018. We would like to speak to candidates who clearly understand the benefits and value of taking a geographic approach to business. Interested candidates must have a clear and concise understanding of the sales cycle, key account management and consultative selling within the Geospatial industry. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced sales professional to expand their career in GIS business development and sales in a company with strong growth plans over the next five years.
We are especially interested in speaking with candidates that have some or all of the following credentials:
- Preferably are already working in the GIS Industry, demonstrating a good knowledge of wider GI industry trends and an understanding of specific GI industry domains
- As a result, understands and can clearly articulate the business benefits and value of taking a geographic approach to business problem solving
- Has a proven track record of business development within new and existing customer accounts by managing a pipeline of opportunities from initial engagement through to final close
- Has excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
- Understands consultative selling processes and techniques including a key ability to focus on customer success
- Understands the inherent value that Marketing has to play in supporting the sales effort, relationship building with customers and longer term company growth
- Has excellent customer facing skills, including the presentation and demonstration of solutions
- Has a proven track record in building successful relationships in complex accounts
- Has excellent facilitation and communications skills, including business analysis, effective proposal writing
- Is an effective team worker through building close partnership with colleagues to manage customer engagement across a range of scenarios and accounts
- Is highly organised in their approach and has strong leadership qualities, to encourage and motivate others
- Is motivated and aligned to Esri Ireland’s corporate values Honesty & Integrity, Knowledge & Expertise, Work life Balance, Team Work & Collaboration
Candidates must have at least 3 years’ GIS related and/or business development and sales experience, preferably in Ireland (although not essential).
For further information please contact email@example.com
Esri Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.